Invisalign® Clear Aligners in Woodland Hills, CA
Invisalign® is a clear aligner orthodontic system that straightens your teeth without using metal brackets or wires. Invisalign in Woodland Hills, CA is safe for adults and teens alike, providing you with a comfortable and discreet alternative to traditional braces.
Invisible treatment, visible results
Your best smile is waiting
At Orthodontics in Woodland Hills, we specialize in Invisalign treatments. Our orthodontist, Dr. Zarrinnia, is exceptionally experienced and committed, ensuring the highest quality of care for the best possible results.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign aligner system uses digitally mapped trays to reposition your teeth without traditional orthodontic appliances. Instead, a series of custom-fitted aligners gently nudge your teeth into the prescribed location. Every aligner is digitally fitted to your unique smile. When you transition from one aligner to the next, your teeth move closer to their desired location.
Benefits of Wearing Invisalign Clear Aligners
Choosing Invisalign offers a tremendous advantage over conventional braces. Here are just some of the reasons why adults and teens in Woodland Hills request Invisalign treatment:
- Cosmetic Advantages: Because Invisalign is made from transparent materials, the aligners are practically invisible when you wear them. Adults love Invisalign because the trays don’t detract from their appearance at work or when interacting with peers. Most people will never know you’re wearing Invisalign unless you purposely stop to show them from a few inches away.
- Improved Comfort: The smooth, custom fit of Invisalign trays means less irritation to the inside of your mouth during orthodontic treatment. There are no sharp wires or bothersome brackets that rub your lips or cheeks.
- No Dietary Restrictions: You can eat whatever you want with Invisalign. Simply remove your trays during meals and enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Easy to Care For: Cleaning your teeth is easy when you wear Invisalign. Just remove your aligners to brush and floss, then clean your trays out with a toothbrush.
- Improved Oral Health: Straighter teeth are healthier teeth. Investing in Invisalign can reduce your risk of TMJ disorder, worn teeth, broken dental work, gum disease, and cavities.
- Fewer Office Visits: By changing the aligners out at home, you only have to come into our office for a quick visit every few weeks to ensure your progress is on track.
Schedule a free consultation today to find out how clear aligners can help you achieve a great smile quick and easy.
What Does Invisalign Treat?
From minor gaps in teeth to significant crowding and malocclusions, Invisalign is safe for treating orthodontic irregularities like:
- Open Bites: An open bite is when some of the teeth don’t come together, even when your mouth is completely closed. Sometimes open bites occur due to issues like thumb sucking, pacifier use, or tongue thrusting.
- Crowding: Crowded teeth are more prone to issues like cavities and periodontal disease, not to mention irregular enamel wear. Wearing Invisalign can help straighten out your teeth into a proper alignment.
- Crossbites: In a healthy bite, the upper teeth usually slightly overlap the lower teeth. Crossbites occur when lower teeth overlap upper teeth in certain areas of the mouth, almost like a zipper failing to come together properly.
- Underbites: When the lower front teeth overlap the upper front teeth, it’s called an underbite. Underbites can cause TMJ pain and a higher risk of dental injuries.
- Gaps: Spaces between teeth can cause aesthetic concerns and trap food between them. Invisalign is an effective way to close gaps between teeth for a healthier-looking smile.
- Crooked or Rotated Teeth: If teeth erupt at an angle or are out of alignment, Invisalign can use special buttons to add a surface area that helps rotate teeth back into their preferred location.
The Invisalign Process: What to Expect
If you’re considering Invisalign in Woodland Hills, here’s what the typical treatment process will look like:
Step 1: Invisalign Consultation
When you visit Woodland Hills Dental Art for your Invisalign consultation, we’ll complete a thorough examination of your mouth along with a series of scans (3D scanning technology), photographs, and X-rays. If you qualify for Invisalign treatment, we’ll create a care plan that lists out the timeframe, pricing, and processes involved. Financing options will also be presented.
If you decide to begin treatment, we’ll send your 3D images to Invisalign labs, where your custom aligner trays will be digitally printed and shipped back to our office.
Step 2: Straightening Your Smile
Every set of Invisalign aligners should be worn for 22+ hours a day and changed out as directed. Most people progress to the next set of trays every two weeks. With every advancement, your teeth shift closer to the desired end goal of a straighter smile.
We’ll want to check your teeth every six weeks or so to make sure your tooth movement stays on track. Then we’ll send the next few pairs of aligners home with you so that you can continue your tooth movement between visits.
Step 3: Protecting Your Results
At the end of your Invisalign treatment, we’ll fit you with clear retainers to wear that protect your smile investment. Wearing your retainers prevents orthodontic relapse to keep your teeth straight in the years ahead.
Invisalign® clear aligners are a modern alternative to dental braces that are nearly invisible, easy to use, and comfortable.
Types Of Invisalign® Treatment
We offer a few types of Invisalign® treatment for adults at our clinic, including:
- Invisalign® Comprehensive – This is the full Invisalign® treatment for adults with moderate to complex misalignments. It’s also what we use for Invisalign® for teens. A comprehensive Invisalign® treatment can take anywhere from 12 to 24 months.
- Invisalign® Lite – If you only have issues with your front six teeth, Invisalign® Lite can enhance your smile in six months or less!
- Invisalign® Express – Designed for patients with just minor misalignments in the front six teeth, Invisalign® Express can achieve results in just three months – making it our fastest Invisalign® treatment option.
How Long Does Invisalign Treatment Take?
Depending on your unique smile, most Invisalign treatments take 12-18 months to complete. Minor cosmetic cases can take as little as six months from start to finish. Whereas more complex scenarios may require up to 24 months.
During your initial consultation, our Woodland Hills dentist can provide you with an estimated timeframe for your Invisalign case. Each individual is different, so it’s important to see your smile in person before providing a treatment timeframe.
By wearing your aligners as directed and changing them out as prescribed, you can ensure that your treatment stays on target. Otherwise, you could accidentally delay results and lengthen your time in aligners.
How to Care for Invisalign Trays
Keep Your Teeth Clean
Plan to clean your aligners at least twice a day with a toothbrush, lukewarm water, and antibacterial hand soap. Do not use hot water, as this could warp the aligner and delay your treatment results.
Watch Out for This!
Always remove your aligners during meals, and be sure to rinse out your mouth before putting them back on.
Protect Your Aligners
When you’re not wearing your aligners, store them in their designated case. Avoid wrapping them in napkins, increasing the chances of accidental disposal.
Handle with Care
Remember that your aligners are made of plastic, so it’s important to protect them from high-heat sources like hot cars or hot beverages, as they may become distorted. Additionally, avoid attempting to sanitize them through boiling or dishwasher use.
By following these guidelines, you’ll ensure the longevity and effectiveness of your aligners, leading toward a confident and healthy smile.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost in Woodland Hills?
Pricing for Invisalign treatment is dependent upon several factors, including how many aligners are required and the length of your specific treatment plan. If you have orthodontic benefits under your insurance plan, this will also reduce your out-of-pocket costs. Orthodontics in Woodland Hills offers flexible monthly payments on all Invisalign treatments, making it convenient and affordable to enjoy a straighter, healthier smile.
Why Choose Orthodontic in Woodland Hills?
At Orthodontics in Woodland Hills, we pride ourselves on providing personalized, high-quality dental care to our Woodland Hills, CA community. Our team is committed to making your Invisalign® treatment as comfortable and effective as possible. We offer flexible financing options and accept most insurance plans, making achieving your dream smile easier.
Schedule Your Woodland Hills, CA Invisalign® Consultation
Ready to get a straighter smile with Invisalign®? Contact Orthodontics in Woodland Hills today to schedule your a no-obligation Invisalign® consultation.
Questions Answered on This Page
- What is Invisalign?
- Benefits of Wearing Invisalign
- What Does Invisalign Treat?
- The Invisalign Process
- Types of Invisalign® Treatment
- How to Care for Invisalign Trays?
- How Long Does Invisalign Treatment Take?
- Why Choose Orthodontic in Woodland Hills
The Orthodontics in Woodland Hills Experience
- Highest Level of Dental Care
- Friendly and Caring Staff
- Affordable Financing Options
- Personalized Dental Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Invisalign is a fantastic orthodontic treatment method that helps millions of people achieve their dream smile every year. To determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign, we will conduct a thorough examination and discuss your treatment with you at length.
Unlike braces, you can eat whatever you like as long as you remove your Invisalign aligners before eating! Before you place the aligners back in your mouth, it’s important to brush your teeth and clean your aligners first.
As with braces, it is common to have some temporary discomfort at the beginning of each new set of Invisalign aligners. Typically, it is described as pressure or soreness, and a sign that the Invisalign trays are working and moving your teeth.
Invisalign looks and feels similar to teeth-whitening trays. They are clear, lightweight, and flexible. The clear aligners work best if worn as prescribed. Most people find their teeth get used to it fast, with just a bit of tenderness and are surprised at how quality their teeth adapt. New aligners might cause a short discomfort, like a pressure feeling, but it goes away quick. It feels good for patients to know Invisalign is doing its job.
The first step is to book your free consultation with our team at Orthodontics in Woodland Hills. During this appointment, we will help customize your smile goals.
The cost of Invisalign® treatment is comparable to traditional braces and varies depending on individual needs and the case’s complexity. At Orthodontics in Woodland Hills, we strive to make orthodontic treatment accessible and offer a variety of flexible financing options. We also accept most insurance plans that may significantly offset the cost. It’s best to consult our team for an accurate quote tailored to your situation.
Definition of common Invisalign terminology
Clear Aligner Trays: Clear aligners are transparent trays that are worn over teeth to move into proper alignment.
Impressions: This is the first step in making a model of your teeth for creating personalized orthodontic appliances.
Orthodontics: Orthodontics is a specialty within dentistry that focuses on the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of mispositioned teeth and jaws, and misaligned bite patterns.
Hear From Our Patients
Book Your Free Consultation Today
The first step to the smile of your dreams
About our Orthodonticsry
- CA (License #
51188). View License Information
- Insurance: We work with most insurance providers.
- Financing Options: We offer easy orthodontic financing options.
- We serve patients from the following counties: Los Angeles
- We serve patients from the following cities: Woodland Hills and its nearby cities, including Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Hidden Hills, Reseda, Tarzana, Topanga, West Hills, and Winnetka.
- Have Questions? Please feel free to contact us at 818-225-0530
COME VISIT US
We can’t wait to see you soon!
Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00PM